(Effective February 2008, this is the new home of the New England Knits webring. Many thanks to the original ringmaster Kerstin who is no longer blogging.)
Welcome to New England Knits!
Welcome New England Knitters and Spinners! Want to join a small friendly knit ring? You’ve come to the right place. If you fill the following requirements, you’re in.
1. You must be a resident of the following states: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont.
2. Your blog should be devoted primarily to discussions about your knitting, spinning, or fiber-related activities and must be updated with new fiber-related content on a regular basis. If you do not update your blog with fiber-related content on a regular basis, or gaps of months exist between posts, your blog will be deleted from the ring.
3. The ring code must be visible on your front page before you can be accepted into the ring. PLEASE PUT THE CODE ON YOUR SIDEBAR AND NOT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. If the ring code cannot easily be located, your blog will be returned to the Queue until the code is properly posted.
4. Please be sure to install the COMPLETE ring code in your blog template, including the “previous” and “next” designations (indicated either by words or by arrows). Applicants have one week to install the ring code. If the code is not properly installed within one week, your request to join will be deleted.
5. If your blog has been deleted from the ring, please reapply when you are back to regular blogging. This process will ensure that the active users of the ring can efficiently circle the ring without gaps or "dead ends" due to bad code, difficulty finding the code or long periods without fiber content.
Thank you and have fun!